The ITS European Congress, the largest event entirely dedicated to smart mobility and digitalisation of transport is organised by ERTICO – ITS Europe.
The ITS European Congress is part of a bigger cluster of ITS Congresses. It is organised in a European city in the years where there is no ITS World Congress in Europe. The ITS World Congress rotates between Europe, the Asia Pacific region and the Americas. For all European Congresses, ERTICO and its Partners work closely with the European Commission and the host city to deliver an outstanding event built around three pillars:
- International Programme sessions and presentations with top speakers from the industry
- Demonstrations of the current transport technologies developed and deployed throughout the world
- Exhibition of cutting-edge companies
These events are a strategic opportunity for the transport industry to come together and show the latest innovations, with a slightly different focus for each year. The Congresses display the host city’s latest achievements in the field of intelligent mobility services, supporting the hosts in increasing the awareness of the importance of new solutions and investments in the host region and country.
During the Congress, ERTICO Partners, sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to arrange more focused events before, during and after the Congress, as well as having access to meeting rooms, lounge areas and hospitality rooms.
The registration fees are available here.
- Submission deadline for all type of Papers and Proposed Sessions – 16 December 2019
- Notification of status to paper authors and Session proposals – March 2019
- Final paper submission and Speaker registration deadline – 9 April 2020