The next Stakeholder workshop of ARCADE Joint Connected and Automated Driving (CAD) Network and ERTRAC Working Group on “Connectivity and Automated Driving” will be held in Brussels, Belgium, on 13 February 2020. The workshop is targeted (though not limited to) stakeholders from industry, scientific research, policy makers, public and road authorities, user associations and others with an interest in Connected and Automated Driving.
- 17:30 Arrival and welcome drinks
- 18:00 Welcome speeches
- Jacob Bangsgaard, Chief Executive Officer of ERTICO – ITS Europe
- Despina Spanou, Director at DG Communication Networks, Content and Technology (CNECT), European Commission
- Clara de la Torre, Director at DG Research and Innovation (RTD), Transport Directorate, European Commission
- Urban Wass, Senior Vice President Research & Innovation Policy, Volvo Group
- Sebastian Klaudt, Research Assistant, Institut für Kraftfahrzeuge (ika), RWTH Aachen University
- Sven Jansen, Senior Consultant for automated driving, TNO Automotive
- 18:20 Networking with appetizers, with high-level speaker intervention from industry, visit the automobile museum. Some guides will be available for the guests.
- 18:30 – 20:00 Demonstrations (outside)
Further information as well as the registration are available here.
Download the Save-the-Date announcement here.