The 23rd International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (IEEE ITSC 2020) is the annual flagship event organized by the Intelligent Transportation Systems Society (ITSS) and will be held, due to COVID-19, as a fully online conference on 20-23 September 2020. You can find more information and details at the conference website https://www.ieee-itsc2020.org.
IEEE ITSC 2020 welcomes papers and presentations in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), dealing with new developments in theory, analysis, simulation and modeling, experimentation, demonstration, case studies, field operational tests, and deployments. IEEE ITSC 2020 particularly invites and encourages prospective authors to share their work, findings, perspectives and developments as related to implementation and deployment of advanced ITS applications. Both ITS researchers and ITS industry practitioners are encouraged to present their work.
The IEEE ITSC 2020 topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Intelligent vehicles
- Autonomous and cooperative systems
- Cooperative Intelligent Transportation Systems (C-ITS)
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Field trials, tests, and deployment
- Sensor technologies
- Traffic control and management
- Security, privacy and safety systems
- Smart mobility
- Products and services
- Modeling, control and simulation algorithms and techniques
- Air, road, rail, waterways transportation networks and systems
- Logistics and supply chain
- Big data and naturalistic datasets
- Deep learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Human factors and behavioral modeling
The deadline to submit your Special Session and Regular Papers is 02 March 2020. The deadline to submit your Workshop Papers is 12 March 2020.
More information concerning the important dates and the paper submission process are available at the IEEE ITSC 2020 website https://www.ieee-itsc2020.org.