The HEADSTART project organises its 1st Technical Workshop on new approaches for ´Scenarios selection´ and ´Consumer Testing´ in Eindhoven,Netherlands on 12 of June 2019 within the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles (ESV) Conference
HEADSTART (Harmonised European Solutions for Testing Automated Road Transport) is a new European initiative that aims to define testing and validation procedures on specific functionalities of Connected and Automated Driving (CAD).
The HEADSTART project will organize a workshop in conjunction with the 26th Enhanced Safety for Vehicles (ESV) conference and exhibition held in the Netherlands on 10-13 June 2019.
The workshop will provide an opportunity to understand and provide feedback on the project proposed approaches and preliminary results, but also to drive the next stages of the project and get actively involved throughout. Indeed HEADSTART will establish an Expert Network with whom to engage for input and consultation on the project progress to advance CAD test methods, procedures and tools. The workshop is targeted at vehicle safety assessment experts across all sectors to discuss key stakeholders requirements and preliminary output from two HEADSTART Working Groups specifically:
- Consumer Testing (NCAP)
- Scenario selection
The workshop is free of charge and open to participants not registered to ESV.
The registration closed as we reached the maximum amount of participants. Thank you for your interest!
- 8:45 – Welcome coffee & registration
- 9:00 – Introduction to HEADSTART project and its Expert Network)
- Objectives of the project
- Benefit of being an expert
- Scenarios and use cases
- State of the art on use cases and scenarios
- Targeted use cases and scenario sources
- Consumer testing
- State of the art on consumer testing and type approval
- Introduction on Euro NCAP by Richard Schram
- 10:30 – Coffee break
- Open discussion on the way forward for CAD validation and certification
- Next steps for HEADSTART and expert groups
- 12:00 – Workshop end
More details on the location and registration for the workshop will shortly follow. To express your interest or your question, please contact Mrs Ilona Cieslik (firstname.lastname@example.org).